Contact information, map and directions, contact form, opening hours, services, ratings, photos, videos and announcements from Downtown Dental Care, General Dentist, 623 Main St, Little Rock, AR.
Operating as usual
[02/16/21] Good evening, this is Downtown Dental Care. Due to the current weather and road conditions we will be CLOSED Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, February 17, February 18, February 19, 2021. A staff member will call you when we are able to return to the clinic to reschedule your appointment. Be safe and stay warm!
Downtown Dental Care policy regarding COVID-19:
• As of 03/16/2020, The Arkansas State Board of Dental Examiners and the Arkansas Department of Health have recommended voluntary suspension of all non-emergency or non-urgent dental care to all dental patients through April 3, 2020.
• After much consideration, I have decided to follow this recommendation in order to help prevent the rapid spread of COVID-19 while protecting my patients, my staff, and our families.
• As of 03/18/2020, our office will be seeing emergency patients in pain, or may develop pain in the near future, and those who are in need of urgent dental care or having functional issues.
• We will be triaging by phone and reviewing each case to determine the urgency and proper time to schedule each patient.
• While seeing patients, we will continue with our normal practice of universal precautions, sterilization of instruments, and cleaning of treatment rooms and surfaces.
• We have also added additional and extra sanitizing of the doorknobs, countertops, restrooms and other areas frequently touched by hands.
• We have removed all magazines and books from the waiting room to reduce the potential exposure due to contact.
• We are implementing social distancing as it pertains to our office by limiting the number of patients scheduled and their proximity to one another while in the office.
• We ask that you come alone to your appointment. If your child has an appointment, please only bring the child that has a scheduled appointment at that time.
• We ask that only one adult per pediatric patient in the treatment areas to further reduce potential for increased exposure.
• We ask that if anyone in your household has a fever or concerning respiratory symptoms, that you call and notify us so we can determine if your appointment needs to be rescheduled.
• We are sorry we have to implement these policies at this time, but the health and safety of our patients, staff, and families are most important. We appreciate all our patients and hope you understand why these decisions are necessary.
Dr. Gregory Stafford and staff
Downtown Dental Care's cover photo
Happy 80s Halloween from Downtown Dental Care!
[10/08/19] 🍂🍁🍂Fall has finally arrived!!! With fall finally here, that also means that the end of the year is quickly approaching. Come see us for your dental treatment needs within the next few months before your insurance deductible starts over again.🍁🍂🍁
We have our Professional Crest Whitening Strips on sale for ONLY $50!! This is professional strength and we have only a limited amount left. Grab yours before they are gone!
Give us a call and we will get your next cleaning appointment scheduled! We have a few openings this week if you would like for us to squeeze you in!
[09/23/19] Happy Monday!! We hope everyone enjoyed the Food Truck Festival! Congratulations to Sarah Click and Steve Williams! Y'all are our winners for the giveaways!!
We are set up and ready for the Food Truck Festival!! Come see us today and enter to win for a couple of great giveaways!! See you soon!
[09/19/19] Come see us this Sunday during the Food Truck Festival! We will be having a couple great giveaways that you can enter to win!
DDC’s newest family member. Damon Ray Perez. Freda’s Grandson. Born 9/3/19
Happy Friday!!! It’s our first Friday open since the summer;)! We are officially back to regular office hours!!! Monday through Thursday 7:30-4pm and Friday 7:30-1pm.
[08/15/19] We hope everyone is having a great first week back at school!!!
[07/22/19] One more month before school is back in session! Call us to schedule your cleaning before your schedule fills up again!
We hope everyone is enjoying your summer! Don't forget to come see us for any dental needs:)
Let your teeth and smile flash bright this summer! Come see us so we can polish your smile:) We are open before the pool opens during the summer!
Flood water has not kept our patients away.
Did you know during the summer time our first appointment is at 7:30 AM? We are working Monday thru Thursday 7:30-4:30 (last appointment will be 3:30) and our office will be closed on Fridays.
Need a flossing lesson? Ask your Hygienist! We have several appointments this week for cleanings! Just give us a call or send us a message.
We want to send a very Happy Birthday to Erica! You all may know her as the one that answers all your insurance and billing questions. So, Thank you for all that you do, We could not be as amazing as we are without you!
Shout out to one of our favorite patients for bringing us a sweet treat today!!
This is a total let down to us all....
What does your toothbrush say about you?
Since it is Monday, we figured everyone needs a good laugh. Enjoy and let us know which fact or joke you liked best!
Monday mornings are rough, remember to be intense!!
Downtown Dental Care
Did you know....
Sorry for the inconvenience our phones are crashing randomly today. We are working hard to resolve the issue. Please contact us via Facebook with any emergencies if you are unable to call until our phones are back up.
May the 4th be with you. Have a great weekend and stay dry.
|Monday||7:30am - 4:30pm|
|Tuesday||7:30am - 4:30pm|
|Wednesday||7:30am - 4pm|
|Thursday||7:30am - 4:30pm|
|Friday||7:30am - 1pm|
Dr. George B. Platt D.D.S. - Family Dentist / TMJ and Facial Pain Therapy
At the office of Dr. John E. Svendsen, our priority is to deliver quality care to informed patients in a comfortable and convenient setting.
At Edwards Family Dentistry our goal is to provide a high quality dental experience for the whole family by creating a trust with our patients.
From routine cleanings to advanced full mouth rehabilitation, Dental Solutions is equipped to handle all your dental care needs. Call 501-224-0144 today!
At Leap Kids Pediatric Dental, we lay a foundation for the building blocks of health and happiness, helping parents and children alike learn and grow.
We cater to cowards! Gentle dentistry for your entire family in Little Rock, Arkansas!
A Healthy Smile Makes A Happy Child .
Small Bites Pediatric Dentistry is a Central Arkansas dental brand with locations in Pine Bluff and Little Rock.
Comprehensive Dental Services including one visit crowns, smile makeovers, dental implant surgery, general dental surgery, bridges, dentures, root canals and jaw therapy.
Comprehensive dental care including cosmetic and implant dentistry :: Brad Cruse DMD