Dr. Patel's top priority is to provide his patients and their families with the highest quality orthodontic care in a friendly, comfortable environment.
Braces are an investment on oneself and Quest Orthodontics wants to make that journey worthwhile not only through quality results, but with a stimulating experience second to none. We strive to provide customized treatment because not every patient is the same and we do it with compassion, integrity, and excitement. Our mission is to use the most current technology to diagnose and treat cases from simple to complex, with no compromise in quality or comfort. To top it off, we achieve those excellent results in fewer visits and shorter treatment times. Quest Orthodontics is also devoted to enrich the lives of our team members with a safe and exciting work environment. Together, we have the privilege to create beautiful smiles in the community. Let us help you accomplish that smile at Quest Orthodontics!
Be sure to thoroughly clean your braces, aligners or retainers!
We appreciate our staff so much, and even more this year! It’s been a tough time, but they continue to make us smile! Post your gratitude below for our amazing team!
Give your friends something to smile about today! Log into the Hub and invite them to receive 200 POINTS when they participate in our Refer-A-Friend program.
quest-orthodontics-atlanta.patientrewardshub.com Spread the word, spread the smiles!
Here is Dr. Patel breathing in the cleanest air with our Synexis™ Biodefense System. It transforms hydrogen peroxide to a gaseous state that kills viruses and bacteria on contact. Synexis is an immune system for the facility, a continuously operating, sustainable, safe, and natural disinfecting process making it the cleanest air possible. Just another step towards keeping our patients and staff safe!!
#synexis #dryhydrogenperoxide #smilesaccomplished #questorthodontics #smile #orthodontist #braces #invisalign #newsmile #sandysprings #bigsmiles #happyteeth #staysafe #behappy #stayconnected #inthistogether #keepingyousafe
We’ll meet you where you are – home! We’re still offering virtual appointments. We want to check in and see how you are doing! We’ll also talk about your treatment progress and any questions or concerns you may have. We’ll be in touch about your next appointment! We look forward to “seeing” you virtuall
Are you ready for a new smile? We’re going virtual and we can be wherever you are! We are now offering virtual consultations and all you have to do is take a few selfies and send them along! Once we take a look at your smile, we’ll be in touch to talk about your treatment plan and payment options! Learn more: https://www.questorthodontics.com/
Summer is almost here and it’s time to step up your oral hygiene! It’s very important to keep your teeth, braces/aligners clean. Make sure you are brushing and flossing every day for the best results possible! We want your smile to shine brightly as the sun when you are finished with treatment!
We hope you enjoyed your Memorial Day yesterday and were able to remember our heroes!
Invisalign® aligners are nearly invisible. Straighten your smile with confidence!
We’re ready to make you smile!! We are the same fun people underneath all this gear. Huge thank you to everyone for being so patient and understanding with us during this time! 😁
#orthoangels #ppe #staysafe #smilesaccomplished #questorthodontics #smile #sandysprings #bigsmiles #happyteeth #staysafe #behappy #stayconnected #inthistogether
On Memorial Day, let us honor those who gave their lives for our country.
WE ARE BACK! We’ve enjoyed seeing all of our patients for our soft opening. We have new protocols to ensure everyone’s safety. Call our office before your appointment and we will guide you through everything. Also, don’t forget to visit our website for all guidelines. We can’t wait to see YOU!! 😃
#smilesaccomplished #questorthodontics #backinbusiness #cantwaittoseeyou #smile #sandysprings #bigsmiles #happyteeth #staysafe #behappy #inthistogether #hereforyou #newpatientfreewhitening
An orthodontist can assess your child’s smile by evaluating the position of their teeth and the size of their jaw to devise effective treatment for optimal oral development. We invite you to give our team a call today if you have any questions or concerns about your child’s bite!
A.P. left us a review:
Everyone is so great
quest-orthodontics-atlanta.patientrewardshub.com Check out what some of our awesome patients have to say about us.
Being a teenager can be challenging enough under the best of circumstances. During this weird time, we want to applaud our teens – especially since it’s now National Teen Self-Esteem Month. And we’d love to hear from YOU! What do you want to celebrate about your young adults?
We want to take this time to thank the doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers in hospitals who make us better! Post your appreciation messages below for National Hospital Week.
You've got an awesome smile!
Happy Friday! It’s extra special because it’s also National Pizza Party Day! 🍕 Grab your family and cook up some homemade pies or call your favorite local pizza joint for delivery! What toppings are you putting on your pizza?
Find out when is the best time to bring your child in for their first orthodontic visit: https://www.questorthodontics.com/first-orthodontic-visit-when-is-the-best-time/
Thinking about a new smile? We’re now offering virtual consultations, so we can see you from the comfort of your home! Fill out a form and take a few selfies of your teeth and we’ll be in touch about your personal treatment and payment options. Learn more: https://www.questorthodontics.com/
Happy Birthday, Kristin! We are so happy you are part of our quest family. And we are very thankful for all you do. Have an amazing day! 🥳 🎂🎉🎈
This is your LAST CHANCE to win our #StayAtHomeSweepstakes! We’re giving away a $500 Visa gift card to one lucky winner! Will it be you?
📌 Enter Now: https://www.questorthodontics.com/fun-events/
Want more chances to win this gift card? Tag your friends and family below, plus share with others -- you will receive bonus entries if they enter too! And don’t forget to like our page to find out the winner!
Brackets can break off or come loose if you eat hard foods. If this happens, cover the bracket with wax to hold it in place.
Neutral colors go best with braces.
Quest Orthodontics's cover photo
We are so happy to be able to see patients in the office again! We thank you for your understanding and cooperation to help ensure everyone's safety. Here is some information to ensure your next visit goes smoothly. You can read more at: https://www.questorthodontics.com/covid-19/. We can't wait to see you soon!
There's always something to learn from our mothers. Happy Mother's Day!
We wish you the happiest Mother’s Day! We hope you enjoy time with your family (or a break, if that’s what you want).
BREATHE deeply. You are PROTECTED.
You will be breathing the cleanest air possible. LONGEVITY employs the Synexis; whole-building biodefense system utilizing its patented Dry Hydrogen Peroxide (DHP) technology which naturally reduces bacteria, viruses, and mold in the air and on surfaces. It is essentially an immune system for buildings. Check out our website to see ALL our changes and guidelines. Can’t wait to see you Monday!
#synexis #dryhydrogenperoxide #smilesaccomplished #questorthodontics #smile #sandysprings #bigsmiles #happyteeth #staysafe #behappy #stayconnected #inthistogether #keepingyousafe #seeyousoon
Dear Patients of Quest Orthodontics,
We are happy to welcome you back to the office starting 05/11/2020 as we reopen under the guidelines of the CDC and the American/Georgia Dental Association. Hygiene and safety have always been a priority at our office and we will be taking additional measures to ensure the safety of our patients and staff during this time.
Here are a few of our current in office changes and guidelines:
• We are installing a microbial reduction system. Synexis is a technology that produces hydrogen peroxide in the same physical state as the oxygen and nitrogen in the air; using this unique molecule, known as Dry Hydrogen Peroxide, Synexis mitigates any virus including COVID-19, bacteria, and mold not only in the air but on all exposed surfaces as well. With this technology installed in our office, we have gone above and beyond to keep our team and patients safe. (visit https://synexis.com for more information)
• We have achieved a COVID-19 Cleanliness Certificate due to the protocols we have implemented.
• Any patient experiencing flu-like symptoms or fever, feeling sick or that has been exposed to anyone suspected to have been exposed to COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment and please do not enter the office.
• Before coming in for your appointment, please fill out the following pre-screening form the day before or day of your appointment: https://bit.ly/quest-ortho-consent. We will also send you a text with a link to the form day before or morning of your appointment.
• Our reception area is temporarily closed and limited to parents/guardians of special needs patients or other special circumstances. All ipads, magazines, game controllers, and coffee products are temporarily put away.
• Please wear a mask if you have one to your appointment.
• When coming in for an appointment, we ask that you call upon arrival and wait in your car until we notify you via text message or call when to come in. If you haven’t filled out the pre-screening form we will text you the link to fill it out in your car. We have set up a hand sanitizer station as soon as you walk into the office to use upon entering and exiting. We will take your temperature before taking you back into the clinic. Anyone with a temperature >100.4° will have to be rescheduled immediately. Please do not drink anything hot or cold 30 minutes prior to your appointment so we can get an accurate reading.
• For your safety and the safety of our other patients, we strongly prefer for anyone accompanying a patient to wait in the car during the appointment unless absolutely necessary. Caregivers and guardians assisting patients with special needs are welcome to accompany the patient to the treatment area, but must wear a facial covering.
• For NEW patients under 18, parents may accompany the patient into the office.
• Our tooth brushing stations are closed for now. Please brush your teeth thoroughly before coming to your appointment.
• When in the office, please practice social distancing at 6 feet. Practice proper sneezing into either a napkin or into your elbow.
• Restrooms will be available and will be wiped down thoroughly after every use.
• It is important that you call ahead if you are experiencing an emergency or if you have a broken appliance. Due to the reduced capacity of the office, we cannot easily accommodate walk-ins and there may be long wait times for seeing patients who have not notified us of their emergency prior to arrival.
Finally, for your convenience and safety, we will continue to offer virtual appointments for check-up exams, recall appointments, and retainer checks if you desire. Just give us a call to let us know that is what you prefer.
We can even do virtual consultations for new patients. Please help us by referring your friends and family to our practice!
Our staff and patients are our family, and we are doing everything we can to keep our family safe. We thank you for your understanding and patience and look forward to seeing your beautiful smiles soon!
Dr. Arjun Patel
Happy National Nurses Day! We can’t thank you enough, especially during these times when we need you the most.
Have you been thinking of getting braces for yourself? Why put it off any longer? We’re now offering virtual consults! Answer a few questions and take a few photos and we’ll be in touch to talk about your treatment plan and payment options. We hope to talk to you soon! https://www.questorthodontics.com/
Staying in your PJs all day? That’s fine by us! Your next appointment will be virtual, so no need to dress up. We’re now offering virtual appointments. We’ll be in touch to set up your appointment so we can chat, check in and see how your treatment is progressing.
We’ve always known that teachers are amazing, but we appreciate them more than ever this year! As distance learning has become our new normal, we’re even more grateful for the time, energy and compassion that our teachers give our children.
At Quest Orthodontics, we go above and beyond to enhance and improve your smile. Dr. Arjun Patel and his team of orthodontic professionals take their time with patients and thoroughly explain the details of your personalized treatment plans that address the needs of your unique smile. We want to do all we can to make sure you feel welcome and comfortable during your visit. We are excited to turn your dream smile into a reality! Visit us today for quality orthodontic treatment in Sandy Springs, Georgia, and in the surrounding areas, including Atlanta, Brookhaven, Buckhead, Vinings, East Cobb, Dunwoody, and Roswell, Georgia.
|Monday||07:00 - 16:30|
|Tuesday||07:00 - 16:30|
|Wednesday||07:00 - 16:30|
|Thursday||07:00 - 16:30|
West Paces Ferry Orthodontics provides quality orthodontic care to children and adults. Please call for a consultation today. WE ARE THE LEADING INVISALIGN PROVIDERS IN ATLANTA!!! (404) 262-2212
Peachtree Smiles Dentistry provides general and cosmetic dentistry in a comfortable, caring, and modern environment. We are a father and son practice with over 50 years of combined service in the Atlanta area.
A Smile 4 U is a multi-site, multi-specialty practice offering Adult & Pediatric Dentistry, Orthodontics, Oral Surgery, IV Sedation & Endodontics.
Improve your smile and self esteem with cosmetic dentistry or learn the best ways to keep your smile healthy for life!
We provide state-of-the-art orthodontics in the heart of Brookhaven and Johns Creek, GA, and are proud to offer patient-first, affordable care.
We are a one-stop-shop for your family. Our pediatric dentists treat children ages 1-17. Our orthodontist does braces and Invisalign for all ages. Our general dentists do cleanings, fillings, crowns & more! http://www.familyandchildrensdentistry.com
Coast Dental practices are open to serve our patients and communities during the COVID-19 outbreak
Paces Dentistry: 3200 Downwood Circle, Suite 130 | Atlanta, GA 30327 Phone: 404-355-1150
Cosmetic Dental & Implant Center
Art of the Smile: Dentistry by Brock Tekin, DMD
Over the past 43 years our FAMILY has created over 100,000 healthy, straight SMILES in the Atlanta area. What does YOUR smile say? We have many locations throughout Georgia. Hours are 7:30a - 4:30p, call to confirm at your office of choice.